1. Follow the link to access the Board of Directors Application Portal. This link is active only during the application period each year.
2. To begin an application, you will need to provide an email address and set up a password.
- Upon entering your email address and proceeding to the next step, you will be prompted to confirm your email address.
- Then, you will create a password and establish a security question and answer.
- You will receive an automated email confirming that you have started the application process. The email includes a link to access the Board of Directors Application Portal. This link is active during the application period each year.
3. Complete all the required fields and attach any supporting documentation.
- All fields are required unless otherwise noted; if not applicable, please enter N/A.
- Background Information fields are limited to 2,000 characters. A resume and or biographical sketch is required and can be attached to the Documents field; if the background information requested on the application form is included in your attachment, please note “See Attachment” in all required fields.
- The fields in Other Information are limited to 3,000 characters and answers to the questions are limited to these fields.
4. Saving, submitting and printing the application form.
- If you have started an application and need to complete it at a later time before the deadline, you can save the entered information by clicking the Save button at the end of the form. You can then retrieve your incomplete application by accessing the Board Application Portal and logging in with your email address and password (created in step 2).
- It is recommended that you save your work periodically in order to avoid loss of any data entered.
- Once you have completed the application, you can Print a copy for your review and records, and then Submit the form to the MSRB.
5. Once the application has been submitted, you cannot edit the application form. You may amend your application by attaching a document to the Documents field with the updated information referencing which field in the form the new information applies to.
- During the application window, you are able to delete (remove) any documents you attach in the Documents field and provide updated or additional documents.
6. You will receive an automated email confirming that your application has been submitted. For additional details about the application process, please refer to the Board of Directors Application and Selection Process.
Access the MSRB Board of Directors Application Portal.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact MSRB staff at email@example.com or 202-838-1349.